(for orders within the tri-state or within 90 minutes of Manhattan)
1. Inspect all merchandise upon delivery before the driver leaves. Do not sign the bill of lading before you are reasonably sure that items arrived in good condition.
2. Should you find any signs of damage, please specify everything on the driver’s freight bill and take photos. Please keep the boxes and packaging so it can be shipped back to us
3. Contact us within 48 hours of delivery to ensure the timely filing of a claim.
4. You will be 100% satisfied with your purchase from us! There are no returns. In the unlikely event that you are not satisfied with the products you purchased, with the authorization Only from chairup.com can you can return the item(s) within 7 days from time of delivery for a 30% restocking fee of the items purchased. The shipping and handling charges will not be refunded. All returned items must be in new, unused condition and packaged in the original manufacturer’s box and packaging. All of the products, parts, accessories, etc. must be enclosed. We will process your refund once we are notified by the factory that the items have been received and are in new condition. Please Note: Orders that are custom built will be charged when the order is received by us and are non-refundable. It is assumed that you have read and understood our policies before you place your order. In the event of an exception: returns are subject to a 25% purchase price restocking fee and responsibility of return shipping charges. Unauthorized returns will be refused at the customer’s expense.
5. In the event, Chair up is responsible for a return and its charges, Chair up will arrange for pickup.
6. Do not send anything to the manufacturer or Chair up without prior notification and authorization. We will gladly answer any additional questions that arise. Please call 212-353-0056 or send email to email@example.com.’